dajamou

Where's the village?

Sunday, December 18, 2011

More metaphor mousing

So I asked an online group of friends for help with the metaphor. It didn't go so well, but I got a few extra words that I'd like to add to the brainstorm. In addition to what I already have, we've got:

healing
rejuvenation
therapy
makeover
blessing
dance/movement
wellness
ahimsa (Sanskrit for do no harm)
well being
vitality
strength
flexibility
health
balance
"me time"

I also thought it might be helpful if I start thinking about the qualities that I want from my metaphor:
cheerfulness
fun
energy
expansion (or perhaps spaciousness)
depth
vitality (there it is again!)
POWER.
relaxation
cessation of pain (oh this very much yes please.)

I'm really feeling like there's something to be had here. We'll definitely be coming back to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home