dajamou

Where's the village?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Uncle!

I was going to post something deep and heartfelt and probably a bit whiney about friendship and yearning for community and all that. And I probably will sometime. But this NaBloPoMo thing is kicking my ass. Not so much the posting thing, because I've already screwed that. (Unless I win the consolation prize, which I highly doubt.) No, my problem is that so freaking many of the people on my blogroll are participating.

Ye Gods, people! Have mercy! It takes me hours and hours to get through them all, and then by the time I finish, I have to start over again.

It's a hard life I lead. Also, I found that I can watch Craig Ferguson's monologues on YouTube.

It's the end of my life as I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home