dajamou

Where's the village?

Monday, November 13, 2006

If Only.

I had taken a shower this evening and let my hair fall where it would without interference. I also took out my contacts in anticipation of going to bed. But then we remembered it was Monday and that meant Heroes was on, and duh, of course we're going to watch it! So I went and got my glasses.

Later I was in the bathroom and I stood up and saw Harry Potter staring at me from the mirror. A little mussing of the hair, some fake scar makeup...I totally have my Halloween costume for next year.

Dajadaddy doesn't see it, but he thinks it would be cool if I could levitate things with the proper swish and flick of the wand. I'd settle for knowing people who could. Or even the English accent.

1 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, you have to watch Heroes. No matter what.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home