dajamou

Where's the village?

Friday, September 01, 2006

Filler

Lots of internal stuff going on with me lately. Trying to get my head in a different place, trying to tread some emotional waters, blah blah blah. I haven't processed it enough to write about it...I may never. So here's some more anecdotal evidence of why this lady is my hero:

So tomorrow (Tuesday) is my big day. I meet with an oncologist at 10:00 to find out what the pathologist has to say about last Monday's supraclavicular lymph node biopsy ("Gladys"), and what the radiologist thought about the full body CT scan & echocardiogram. Some of these reports may also give a clue as to the nature of the yet unidentified mediastinal tumor ("Brenda"). Then at 1:00 I meet with my surgeon for a follow up, and to see if he liked me so much he wants to cut on me again. Should I maybe stop being so cute and friendly?

Anyway, for the convenience of your office betting pools, the most likely diagnostic suspects at this point, in order of descending doom, are:

Lung cancer
Lymphoma
Sarcoidosis
Results still inconclusive, meaning even more fun biopsies
That huge wad of bubblegum I accidentally swallowed in the second grade when Chuckie Howell knocked me off my bike with a basketball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home