dajamou

Where's the village?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Why

I've spent the past 2 days reading about BlogHer from so many of my favorite blogs, and some new ones too. It's been inspiring and intimidating at the same time. And the more I read, the more I feel as if I'll never be able to catch up, fit in, or be heard.

Then I read this post. And I remembered that I started a blog NOT to achieve blog goddess-hood (or at least not ONLY for that) but more because I needed a place to vent. And to work the writing muscles. And to chronicle the life of the dajamou and the rest of the daja-family. Because I'm SO not one of those moms who remembers the date, time and location of every milestone.

So here's a big "Thank You" to the lovely (in so many ways...I mean, LOOK at that picture!) Kristen over at Motherhood Uncensored. You rawk.

3 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Thank you so much for that!!!!

I try to remind myself why I write as well. I did it to connect with other moms and laugh a little.

Laughing comes harder these days when you running on 2 hours of sleep. I'll take what I can get.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger dajamama said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger dajamama said...

(Hmm, can we all tell that the dajamama is new to this sort of thing? Let me try again.)

I feel like scuffing my feet and saying "Well garsh" a lot. I've been visited by a veteran blogger and she left my first legitimate comment!

Well, garsh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home