dajamou

Where's the village?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

damn damn damn

Remember my new hero? Liz, over at Granny Gets a Vibrator? Well, I'm almost too angry to type this. But turns out she has cancer. Possibly inoperable lung cancer. But then again, it might be lymphoma. Which would be a bit better, because it's more treatable. So I find myself hoping she has lymphoma.

Let me just rant here for a sec.

WHAT THE HELL KIND OF FUCKED UP GOD DAMN WORLD DO WE LIVE IN WHERE WE HAVE TO HOPE SOMEONE HAS LYMPHOMA?

OK. That's out in the open. Anyway. Over at her blog, Liz has encouraged everyone to go out and enjoy the hell out of life. I'm due to be running errands all day in preparation for our trip to Canada, so it's not a terribly enjoyable day. But I'm going to do my damnedest. Starting with ice cream. And possibly some new red toenail polish. (That's for you, my hero.)

Y'all do the same, k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home