dajamou

Where's the village?

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fear and Loathing

I've been meaning to write a long, heartfelt, thoughtful post about the fact that I think my depression is caused by the background radiation in my head from being in a constant state of low-grade panic for 1,811 days. And counting.

I've been meaning to write about my mild epiphany about Gandhi's quote, "Be the change you want to see in the world," and how that relates to my lack of social life.

I've been meaning to go through a bunch of cookbooks and find the recipes that have the most flavor with the fewest carbs, because I'm pre-diabetic and I realize now that sugar was my main source of "flavor" in my diet, and now that I can't have it I am going crazy with bland raw almonds for a snack and never knowing what to make for supper.

But it's all too much trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home