dajamou

Where's the village?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Behold the power of television

OK, so most times? Most times, when I think about it, I'm scared to death of having more children. The dajamou is wonderful, she's creative, she tells me she loves me several times a day, and she totally. wears. me. out. And I'm thinking, more? More of them would just wear me out faster, more often, and in all new creative ways. Add to that the fact that my mother is an identical triplet, and you've got grounds for drool and the jacket with the extra-long sleeves.

But.

Put a couple of glasses of wine in me, put me in front of one of those ensemble comedies about families like Brothers and Sisters, and it actually makes me want to have more children.

Behold.

The Power of Television.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home