dajamou

Where's the village?

Sunday, December 31, 2006

I'm still here

We went out of town for 5 days for Christmas. Had a lovely time, and the dajamou got some good loot. I relaxed and read an entire book in a day and worked on my cross-stitch and let everyone else be the caregivers for a while. Lovely stuff.

Then we came home for a grand total of a day and a half and then we got on a plane and flew to Portland. Somewhere in there, the dajamou had a cold, and then dajadaddy got it, and now I'm battling it. So it's been rather a full couple of weeks. And now that we're in Portland (using Unka's wireless, thank you Unka), it will continue to be quite full. So I'll be rather sporadic for a while longer.

But I haven't abandoned my blog.

I'm working on a post about my feelings about Portland and Pittsburgh, and being a metaphorical transplant, and seeing a place I loved perhaps a little blindly in a different light now that I've been away almost three years. But it's still percolating. There's a lot in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home