dajamou

Where's the village?

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Doomed, I tell ya.

I am doomed! (I omitted all the O's that are echoing through my head because then it just starts to look like a Google page. But think zombie-ghost-Vincent Price type voice crying out a long drawn-out "Doomed!")

I just discovered the Pennsylvania board at Chowhound. And contrary to other Pennsylvania-general boards I've found elsewhere, there is a decent representation of Pittsburgh and other points not-Philadelphia. Which means I'm hearing about all these restaurants around here that people love, and why they love them, and what's good there, and oh my! There goes my food budget for the next decade.

On the bright side, I found out where I can get Dim Sum.

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pennsylvania as an area for something like this does seem a little too large... I didn't look at it all too much but it'd probably be more realistic to have "Pittsburgh" "Northwest" "Scranton" etc. as regions...

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger dajamama said...

That's usually what I find. And I absolutely HATE when there's such a large area to cover and the post is just titled something like "Good Mexican Places" like we're supposed to psychically intuit where the poster is. Blech.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home