dajamou

Where's the village?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Oh Holy My Bleeding Ears

The world's worst rendition of "Oh Holy Night." Your dog might sing along if you're lucky.

For the first minute or so, I kept comparing it to different, painfully but hilariously bad things: A stereotypical 80's movie rendition of a drunken sarariman doing Boy George karaoke. No, wait! Cameron Diaz's deliberately awful karaoke scene in "My Best Friend's Wedding." (sensing a theme, here?) No, wait! Some random Monty Python sketch where Eric Idle pretends to be an old woman singing after she's been in her cups too long.

But after a while it just got too bad for comparisons anymore. I keep shuddering, just thinking about it. Wah, I want my 2 minutes back!

Link credit goes to the fabulous Diane Duane over at Out of Ambit.

1 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger Brian the Mennonite said...

O Holy crap that was bad...I felt like howling myself. I think I did actually. My kids think I'm going nuts this morning.
I think I'll have to rent "my best friend's wedding" this weekend. I want to see that singing in the restaurant scene again. That scene just warms the soul.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home