dajamou

Where's the village?

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Crazy Fangirl - that's me

I'm taking a mini-hiatus from Facebook. Keeping up with everyone's posts was getting pretty compulsive for me, and even giving me a bit of anxiety about missing out on something. It sounds pretty weird now that I've typed it and am looking at what I've typed. I mean, I'm afraid to miss out on something, so I'm going to miss out on it for 4 days straight? But here's the thing. There are at least half a dozen other methods for me to find out what's going on with my friends, my family, my city, my country, my world. I'm just going to stop trying to drink from the firehose for a while.

Not that I'm going offline, oh-ho-ho no. Now that would be crazy. Basically I've made it so I have a little less guilt about sitting down and reading through some of my favorite sites and blogs, because I haven't just been on FB for 2 hours. And I've set myself the goal of reading every post in Havi's blog. Whee! Creepy fangirl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home