dajamou

Where's the village?

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

I've been extraordinarily self-absorbed lately, just kind of pulling into the shell and ignoring the outside world. A combination of the pregnancy and having a cold. But here's what's been on my mind lately:

1. Hoping my friend Cheryl, who kicked her leukemia last year, continues to improve and get her life back this year.
2. Really really REALLY wanting to at least start on my forest garden this year. Or at least draw up the landscape plan.
3. Wishing I felt a little more excited and less ambiguous about this pregnancy. But it's probably that I just have no energy to be excited.
4. Enjoying time with the dajadaddy and dajamou for an at-home vacation.
5. Missing my family and friends in Portland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home